Monday, February 7, 2011

Complete & Total LOVE



Sistahs,

A couple of weeks ago on Wombyn Studies we had a guest teacher named Kelarius Finex bring us through an activation of the Divine Feminine Principle within our bodies. The process was powerful and beyond what many of us could imagine. Kelarius encouraged us to continue to practice the opening of our hearts in order to activate the Divine Feminine within AND reap the rewards of our Divine Prosperity. Sense that time I personally feel myself 'breaking through' - there are moments were my heart logic takes over and I can't even comprehend living in heavy discord with my Divine Being.

Love is a choice. Often it is a choice that many of us leave for others to express first. So many of us are closed down - closed in - that we believe intellectual efforts are going to elevate us to Spiritual Oneness with the Divine. What confusion many of us are in- we want freedom yet don't begin with the heart. We don't begin with SELF.

I find myself bored literally with those who want to rewind, replay over and over again the story of the suffering without ever looking at their closed hearts as an obstacle to healing. Some people suffer so much that they poison others with their hurt and call it science, nationalism, nation building, culture, religion and I dare say Divine...

I see the beauty of a world where many of us are willing to open our hearts and heal what is there for the sake of the children - of future generations. We gently peck away at the shell of experience so we can invite more experience in - WE ARE UNAFRAID to be who we need to be during this time AND we ARE COURAGEOUS. The ole world says love is foolish and takes advantage of those who work from their hearts but as another wise friend of mine said to me recently, "...they can not stop this time. We have already begin to move forward..."

Today, I feel the shift within myself to express to everyone that there is no better time than now to BE THE ONE - TO BE BIGGER than the situation- TO OUTLOVE THE HARDNESS AND PAIN...I wrote on my facebook page today:

I am an ADVOCATE for YOUR HAPPINESS! You deserve to smile each moment of the day and to be in places where you want to be and those who resonate with your vibration. I BELIEVE IN YOU! Your soooo beautiful, you are a WALKING SHRINE, blessing us with your presence! I thank the Mother for birthing you and I am honored to share this time with you. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


Peace,
SistahGoddess UrthSTAR Camara

PS. You can see the recording of the Awakening the Divine Feminine class at this link: http://tinyurl.com/48f9c6q

0 comments: