Saturday, November 24, 2007

To Everyone...For Everyone



I give thanks and I call in the Creator,
I give thanks and I call in Mama Earth,
I give thanks and I call in Mama Water,
I give thanks and I call in all of the Ancient Energies that are here
to help me, my family and community,
I give thanks and I call in all of my Ancestors that sit at
the feet of the Creator
I give thanks and I call you all here
because I stand here at the place
where you have brought me
and I see what you want me
to see.
Please forgive me for any part I have played in
protecting oppression.
I pray deeply that you provide clarity
in this very moment to us all
right now.
Disperse the shadow that our enemy
attempts to cast upon us
Render our enemy powerless
against us.
Allow our eyes to see a larger picture
and most of all allow TRUTH to prevail.
I know that lies have no power against me!
May the tongues of my enemies be silenced!
Protect all the children, protect all the mothers,
and protect all the fathers.
Make TRUTH the most powerful force in this moment!
Make it that our enemy can no longer hide behind lies!
Give us strength to ACT UPON THE TRUTH ONCE IT IS REVEALED!
I am truly grateful that you have provided this path
for me to walk upon.
I am grateful that you have protected me, my family
and community - please continue to do so...
Many Thanks,
Many Thanks,
Many Thanks,
Let this all be so,
Let this all be so,
Let this all be so,
Ashe
Ashe
Ashe


ABOUT THE WORK ABOVE:
MA KALI from this website http://users.lmi.net/maxdashu/kindreds/kali.html
When I thought of an image for this post I automatically thought of Ma Kali. Check out the above web page for her qualities -this Sistah Goddess is often depicted with her foot upon her enemy, her tongue out - fresh out of battle. BTW, outside of the continent of Africa the next largest population of Africans reside in India.

0 comments: