Monday, May 5, 2008

Need Help With My Homework!


I got this flag from this online store and it's cute. Click on image to go to

Hey, I would not normally ask but I NEED YOUR HELP! As part of my new life project I have decided I wanted to further pursue my artist endeavors and start a graphic design business. Remember I said I was resourceful - I found a 14 week program with the Women's Initiative of the Small Business Association. This program is great! It leads you the business development process and even puts you in contact with micro-lenders when you graduate. I have really had to step out on my skills lately and do what I have had to do. Starting a business is going to be a big step for me.
Now, I need to do a marketing research survey. It is really short but I need 100 people to fill out my survey!!! Can you all do it?? Please, pretty please!! I hate to beg (well begging isn't too bad...)I won't sell you anything, unless you want me to...
I just need your opinion. It does not matter who you are or where you live. The broader the survey the better. Just click here to take it. Its short and sweet but will only be up until May 8th.
My survey:
http://survey.
constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2agqre0ffsp73dy/start

Thanks for helping a Sistah out!

My SistahGoddess T-shirts Are Out!
I was just having some fun this weekend and decided to design some t-shirts. Check them out by clicking here. I will come up with more designs soon.

My son's blog...
My son has decided to do his own blog - like mother, like son... He is soooo cute (don't tell him I told you...)The name is Cyber-Kidz He is a computer wiz and has even started to study for the A+ certification. His blog is on computer info, deals, etc... Drop him some comments.

Peace,
Sistah C

0 comments: