Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 of 40 Days of Being True to Your Dreams!!!

Beautiful Haitian Art, The Haitian Spirit, Evelyn Alcide (Port-au-Prince, Haiti) click pic for info

Beautiful Haitian Art, The Haitian Spirit, Evelyn Alcide (Port-au-Prince, Haiti) click pic for info
The winner of SistahGoddess Marilyn's Elemental Cards is SistahGoddess Soraya! Please email me (sistahgoddess@gmail.com) with your address! Congratulations and thanks to every one who participated! It was a hard decision to make...More Goddess-Give-A-Ways to come!

Hey Sistahs,
Happy NEW MOON!!!
This New Moon is in Capricorn. The energy of this new moon is determination, learning more about yourself and your personal values. You may want to focus on work related goals, money goals and/or long term goals. The veil is lifted! We are serious about manifesting our goals into a new reality...

The last full moon you had the idea, this new moon you plan it and on the next full moon you take action! Do you ever have that reoccurring feeling you need to be doing something else? Do you feel like you are trying to cram your BIG, BEAUTIFUL, GODDESS-SELF into a small tiny box? Then it's time to BUST OUT!

Day 15 of the 40 Day Prosperity Plan
Today, I feel the weight of the whole work week and I am ready to be creative and relax. Haiti reminds me to live life today, love and appreciate your loves one in the moment because you are never guaranteed another minute...

Affirmation:
15. Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding, and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited.

Hugs,
Sis C

0 comments: