Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 30/31 of 40 Days of Inner Strength!

The winner of the Going Natural Almond Shampoo is SistahGoddess Karen SC!! Please email SistahGoddess@gmail.com with your mailing address for your shampoo. Thanks to all the participants!



Sistahs, I had a FABULOUS weekend full of self-care and a wonderful, private yoga class! I have been practicing yoga off and on for years but a message from SistahGoddess Mafdet Maat about cultivating a home yoga practice got my attention. The great part of this was the consultation was right in my living room on my laptop!

Mafdet Maat has been practicing yoga for 10 years and pursued Kundalini Yoga teacher training as taught by Yogi Bhajan in 2004.Yoga transformed Mafdet's life and brought many healing benefits to her family. Mafdet knew that since she learned such a powerful tool such as yoga that she must share it with her community. She has taught yoga for youth,SiStars Yoga(yoga for women)and Yoga for Nubians, along with many other yoga classes and workshops over the years.

SistahGoddess Mafdet lives in Toronto,Canada with her husband,two children and dog. They are happy to be a homeschool family for 5 years. Mafdet is in the process of launching a homeschool website for Black families. Currently, she writing a book called Goddess Rising and is in training as a Hem Netcher(Kemetic priestess). Mafdet enjoys traveling and teaching yoga classes and workshops in the U.S. and looks forward to sharing yoga in many places around the world.

SistahGoddess Mafdet has a special for those who want to develop a home practice. I highly recommend giving it a try. I also got a numerology chart from Mafdet that helped me to figure out how to stay in balance and grow my inner strength. See her message below...

Sat Nam(I am Truth),

There are many people who I come across who want to learn a solid home yoga practice but don't know where to start. Is this you?

I am now offering a special gift to you - a Free one-hour consultation for you to learn a Kundalini Yoga practice at home. I will consult you through either web cam or e-mail. This will include:

Learning how to prepare and start your Kundalini Yoga session
Chanting & Mantras(meditations using uplifting sound vibrations)
Healing Asanas(Postures)
Yogic Lifestyle(diet,daily health and wellness practices)
Breathing Techniques
Relaxation Techniques
Short History and Philosophy

This offer comes with the purchase of either a Kundalini Yoga E-book or Tantric Numerology Chart for $20.

I look forward to showing you a life changing practice that you can do at home for many years to come! $5 of your purchase will go towards donations to Haiti to aid in the earthquakes.

*This opportunity is from January 20th-February 10th

To inquire about Yoga ,Kemeitc services or homeschooling contact Mafdet at mafdetmaat@hotmail.com



Affirmation 30 and 31 of 40 Days of Inner Strength! (40 Day Prosperity Plan)

30. I keep my mind and thoughts off "this world" and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

31. God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me — the Reality of me.

Ahhhh...as we come towards the last of the cycle of the 40 Day Prosperity Plan I am sure you are getting insight to the prosperity process - it is an inner journey. Each time I do this 40 day Plan by John Randolph Price I am pleasantly surprised at what I have learned - what has shifted inside of me...The man-made world wants you to think it all comes from the outside to the inside but we know that it is on the inside that the true work is done - it is the self care, the self development that makes us rich beyond our dreams!

Peace,
Sistah Camara

0 comments: