Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 26 & 27 : Lets Talk About Healing, Radio Show Today!


**PLEASE JOIN US!***
SOUL VISIONS RADIO SHOW TODAY AT 5PM (PST)/8PM (EST)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soul-visions-radio/2010/03/28/visions-of-healing-with-ayida-honor-and-guests
I am soooo glad that Sis. Marilyn introduced me to Sis. Ayida. Both are just wonderful souls. Sis. Ayida of Native Style already had me on the show talking about this blog and now she has re-invited me as a guest to speak about healing from abuse. She wants this to be a kitchen table discussion with us all. You know abusive relationships exist in many women's lives unfortunately...I have know women who where the picture of success who had do deal with this issue. It is time for us to lift the veil and share our stories...if just for our daughters and sons...

Hey Sistahs,
I am in for the weekend. I just need to chill and relax with some comfy clothes that don't match, some music and a good green smoothie. I have decided to take a break from "doing" and I am just going to BE. That being said, I am in the process of making some new dolls. I have some dolls that I am making for some Sistahs and a few for the little Sistahs & little Brothas I know.

I been thinking about LOVE lately - that relationship kinda LOVE and I feel like I have grown in the last couple of years into a different (I would like to think) and better person. I see clearly where I made some choices in men that really taught me some tough lessons about how I see myself. The healing path is so much about SELF REFLECTION. I am now in a place where I am beginning to think about exploring the option of being in a relationship again. This is BIG for me because I really can't foretell how that is going to look. Sistahs, I lurk conversations on the internet, on tv and radio where folks are talking about relationships AND I feel like I am from another planet- I just don't feel the LOVE.

I keep asking myself - can I find what I am 'looking' for or is it unrealistic? Maybe the type of relationship I desire with a man rarely exists?? I have all kinds of doubts AND then it is like I am hit over the head with the realization that I am a POWERFUL SISTAHGODDESS and that I can 'bring' into my space what ever type of union I desire. With that I leave the realm of LACK which I notice is a lot of problem with love conversations today - a lack of women who do this or a lack of men who do that...We can conjure up who ever we desire under the conditions we desire AND yes, what we think up is what we get. If I desire a man who's very tongue would not allow him to disrespect a woman then he is here. If I desire a man who is self aware, strong and comfortable with me being a self proclaimed SistahGoddess, then he is here.

Sistahs, I am going to say it - IF WE WANT IT, THEN WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. Now some people don't want you to know that but I do. I dare add you can have it under the conditions you desire it as well...We are Co-Creators with the ONE GOD/GODDESS CREATOR and the reality is that we (human beings) are the makers of our world. Everything you see around us is the result of someone's thought pattern - the sofa you sit on to laws you obey, to tragedies that could have been avoided...This is why when we heal the Heart we are starting the process of Co-Creating the World in LOVE and SAFETY - fear no longer drives people to be unloving. The POWER is within us...

SOUL VISIONS RADIO SHOW TODAY AT 5PM (PST)/8PM (EST)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soul-visions-radio/2010/03/28/visions-of-healing-with-ayida-honor-and-guests
I am soooo glad that Sis. Marilyn introduced me to Sis. Ayida. Both are just wonderful souls. Sis. Ayida already had me on the show talking about this blog and now she has re-invited me as a guest to speak about healing from abuse. She wants this to be a kitchen table discussion with us all. You know abusive relationships exist in many women's lives unfortunately...I have know women who where the picture of success who had do deal with this issue. It is time for us to lift the veil and share our stories...if just for our daughters and sons...

Lets keep growin', lets keep lovin'

Hugs,
Sis. Camara

0 comments: