Friday, March 16, 2012

THIS BLOG IS AN ARCHIVE



Peace SistahWombyn,

For the last year I have received emails asking about this blog and if people could get permission to read it again. Many times I thought about deleting it but I think it now represents a powerful moment in my life (one of many). Now with more recent increased attacks on wombyn reproductive rights- I want to re-open this blog as an archive in hope that it will stir up some conversation, inspire and affirm the strength and greatness that lies within ALL SisWombyn.

I now am focusing more on developing my skills as a healer in service to the Divine Feminine and our creative legacy. My new work can be accessed at www.ArtHealsUs.com Please sign up for my mailing list so I can keep you in the loop of some powerful services I will be offering later 2012.

Thank you again for the supporting the SistahGoddess blog and my many projects.

0 comments: