Thursday, December 20, 2007

WINTER SOLSTICE: DAY 12 &13 OF 40-DAY PROSPERITY PLAN



As the year comes to an end I am thinking about shedding the old me for an even older an more ancient me. The me that was first born- the me that first step foot on this earth. I believe this Saturday is Winter Solstice - a huge symbolic time of the year in which many stories of creation have a connection. It is a time that marks transitions - from death to life - being reborn- shedding what no longer serves you -seeing with new eyes.

This time for me marks a return - a return to my true self- a return to my ancient self - the core of me that can finally make sense of all my experiences and begin to shape them into a force that I can use good. It is a time when I will begin again.

I am taking off to see my mother for a day or two - so here are the affirmations for day 12 and 13.

Peace,
Sistah C

DAY 12
(write in your journal, meditate 15 min and journal your thoughts)
12. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.
DAY 13
13. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.

0 comments: