Saturday, December 22, 2007

FLOW: DAY 14 OF 40-DAY PROSPERITY PLAN



I am back today from a very important trip to visit my mother of the ocean. It was a beautiful trip filled with lots of flow. I realized living in a city that is inland and also experiencing a huge drought has had an impact on me. Before, I lived in the SF Bay Area and the water was only a bike ride away. Currently, I live 4 hours away from Mama Ocean and the absence of her flow- just being at her feet has left me feeling stagnant. While I was with her yesterday, I could feel a great release of dead energy and I felt renewed. I remembered that often when I had challenges I would drive to water. I had not done that since I have been in Atlanta so it was a welcomed trip.

DAY 14 (write it down, meditate on it for 15min, journal on your thoughts)
14. Through my consciousness of my Original-Spirit-Self, the Creator within me, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence the Creator, the Spirit World and my Ancestors within me is my supply.

0 comments: