Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Powerful Gift...


Lately, I have been paying attention to how I feel. I find myself just observing and taking in all my environment. It is funny how your body will let you know when you are in the right place...I get that each day is an "investment" for the Kemetic people had a saying "Live tomorrow as today and today as yesterday." -for me this means that what you do today is feeding tomorrow and what you are experiencing today is because of how you fed your life yesterday. This means that I have a tremendous amount of power to shape my life! When I woke up this morning the Ancestors said to me that I can make even my worst enemy sing my praises if I wanted it happen. I could turn my whole life around instantly simply by making it so. This is a bold thing to say on this blog but I think we have to be honest here and make a decision - Either we believe that we are powerful beings with the ability to join forces with the universe to shape our lives OR we believe we are simply puppets that need to be controlled by people, places or conditions. What do you choose to believe? One choice will require us to take full responsibility for our lives and the other will allow us to keep believing that everything is outside of ourselves...
Peace,
Sisth C

0 comments: