Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oya's Cleansing Light...


click photo for more info...

I am up early today after a night of Sistah Goddess Oya's cleansing light. She has this way of clearing the air - of bringing clarity to situations that involve change. The storm last night sounded like she was playing a tin drum - waking us up to what is important. Her powerful music turned off the lights and put us soundly to sleep...

This ability for us to heal and change is on the forefront of my mind. I see my own individual opportunity to move forward and I see the collective's desire for change as well. For me, it is to realize that I AM a powerful being with the ability to manifest my deepest desires - the message is for me to TRUST the path that I am on...to know that change requires me to take a chance - to walk what appears to be an unfamiliar path - to only realize it has been the road I have been on for some time...

Collectively, I sense we are in a time when we deeply feel change will help us all AND we will have to let go of the "old" way. I believe what we desire is connection - connection with the Creator, with the Spirit World, with our Ancestors and with each other. How do we get there?

With the era of western thought and philosophy came their concept of time. Suddenly, we were bound to seconds, minutes, hours and days. We begin to believe in aging instead of our own divine immortality. The Ancestors were buried in the ground and forgotten and we spoke to God only on Sundays...This western clock clicks faster now because all that matters is what is new - what is shiny yet of little value...We feel ourselves in a rush to make things better because that clock is in our ear clicking faster and faster...produce more, have more - it never stops AND it WILL stop...

This society is changing whether we recognize it or not. The only insurance I believe we will have is our relationships with each other. All the rest will fall away. Rebuilding relationships - rebuilding trust and respect takes "time" - it takes the ability to connect and stay connected even as our past traumas come up...it is a process I don't believe we can pass over if we want true change.

These are my thoughts on this quiet morning before the sun rises...May you have a beautiful and most powerful day...

Peace,
Sistah C

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes darling, would u not say that that is the key componant 2 all the drama. we copete essentially with ourselves, but think its 1 another & refuse 2 address the pit of our fears, the fact that we dont know what it is 2 B a woman anymore