Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Summer Solstice!


click picture for more information...

Happy Summer Solstice! It is the beginning of summer and a perfect time to reflect on our relationship with nature. This morning I woke up before the sunrise and meditated on my goals for this new cycle. I realized I wanted to do more work on myself -healing many areas of my life. I know that in order to do this I need to take time to myself to reflect, to re-remember who I am and my power.
Under the moon light the other night I met with a powerful group of Sistah Goddesses and I was reminded that I have a divine right to have the life I desire -that I am the only one responsible for the life I lead on this physical plane - when I transition from this physical world and meet MAAT to go over my experiences in this life it will be ultimately ME who has to answer for all that has occurred - the good, the bad, the joyous, the sad... My Sistahs helped me realized that I have the right to speak my word and have it heard ONCE and to MANIFEST with that same word the EXACT experience I DESIRE. I was reminded that Wombyn tend to take care of everyone else before they take care of themselves - we are nurturers AND we also NEED TO NURTURE AND CARE FOR OURSELVES. I have realized lately that some biggest mistakes were made when I placed aside my own true feelings to care for someone else because I was concerned they would be disappointed however I realize that it is even more disappointing to ignore your soul's needs and desires to please someone else...It never works...
So this Summer Solstice is about taking off your shoes and placing your feet firmly upon the earth to connect with that earth power and vision yourself walking the path YOU wish to walk knowing IT IS the path you are destined to walk.
Many Blessings to You on this day!
Sistah C

0 comments: