Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 of 40 days of LOVE!!!!


Oh, I said it - Yes, Love beautiful and most desired love. In doing this work you begin to feel a little tickle in your belly when you look in the mirror or just so proud when you accomplish a goal...you look over your shoulder into the past like the Sankofa bird and you say, "damn, I am come a longgggg way..." That feeling is nice and more than that its the beginning of LOVE...

You begin to like your own company - take yourself on dates to a cafe and sip on tea...maybe you go for a walk in the park. People smile at you and say, "well, that's a woman in love with herself - how beautiful..." Your light is so shiny, so bright people walk up to you wondering if they had met you somewhere before...No, its just the LOVE you have beaming all up inside of you.

Sometimes, someone will want that LOVE and try to offer you a plastic button for all that Light and Love inside of you...but you can't be fooled. You gently and firmly send them on their way, blessing them, praying for them cause you got so much LOVE to share...

You think of the old word:

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a Goddess, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."


You are a vision of the Mother/Father God's genius! You embody what took generations of you to understand- LOVE...You no longer need to keep being reborn to learn more lessons of the flesh, you are ready to sit at the Master's Feet. Who knew LOVE would set you free...

Day 11 of 40 days of LOVE!!!!
I am feeling very good, very full. I am bursting with creativity at the moment which is great cause I feel like I have not sat down to do any art in a while...I was struck to write about Love because so many people have expressed to me that they are missing companionship in their lives...I think Love is like planting a delicate crop you have to plant the seeds in good soil, then take care to make sure no weeds get to it and keep the sun on for a good part of the day...when it sprouts don't rip it up! Let it mature, let it grow...
Sistahs, I too want Love but for me it has to be right and true...be patient and kind to yourself and it will come...

We are back at affirmation #1 but it is now 11 (if that makes sense) these repeat a couple of times to root in the process of abundance...

11. God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me — the Reality of me.


Hugs,
Sistah C

3 comments:

Windwalker said...

Peace and Blessings upon your Spirit. Keep up the love vibration of inspiration. Ashe

Windwalker said...

Keep on writing, for we all need to be inpired for more love and more joy . . . peace as the Creator has graciously given freely . . . Ashe-O Windwalker

Camara Meri Rajabari said...

@Sis Nadirah,
Thanks so much for energy and encouragement!
Hugs,
Sis C