Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 of 40 days of Peace...


(pic from Max Dashu's site, click pic for more info)

PRAYERS GO OUT TO MAMA HAITI!
Today, a huge earthquake struck Haiti and many are feared dead. I am researching honest organizations that provide direct services to the victims for donations...if you know of any please post a comment for everyone.


Hey Sistahs,
I am just chillin today...I had a productive day and now I am ready to settle in and do a little art work. I said on Facebook last night that I kept saving these yogi tea boxes...I like that lotus/East Indian motif inside...I am playing with an idea so I will share it soon.

Recently, I order this BEAUTIFUL loc chain from PeaceImages. Sistah creates the most beautiful rings, too!!! I plan to get a full feature on what she is creating. You can check out her etsy store PeaceImages and her blog PeaceMoves


Day 12 of 40 Days of Peace...
I feel calm and at peace today. I am just in the now at the moment - probably will take a hot bath and relax even deeper. I continue to eat raw living food and I notice my energy is plentiful. It feels good to feel good.

Today's affirmation:
12. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.

Peace and Hugs,
Sis. Camara

0 comments: