Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 of 40 Days of Prayers...



My heart is so heavy for our Sistahs and Brothahs in Haiti...It is feared that 100,000 people are dead. We know these numbers from media tend to be conservative. I think there are many organizations answering the call however, I will send my donation to www.Yele.org - Wyclef's relief organization for Haiti. You can text "501501" to donate $5 by your phone and the donation will show up on your bill. If you can give more, please do at their website - they are saying 100% of the donations are going to Haiti Earthquake victims.



Please get a white 7 day candle and keep one going with your prayers for the people of Haiti...On the 15th is New Moon it is a good time to petition the Spirit World with your prayers (really anytime is...)

13 of 40 Days of Prayer

Sometimes it is hard to see the brighter side of a situation when all you see is suffering BUT my Sistahs something WILL RISE UP to greet this horrible moment! Something inside of us will do all we can to be of help - to be of service AND that is Prosperity - that is ABUNDANCE...The Creator is watching the World to see how we GIVE in this moment...


Day 13 affirmation:

13. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.

0 comments: