Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 26, 27 and 28 of INSIGHT!



Hey Sistahs,
I thought for a moment that my blog had been hacked because I could not log-in to post yesterday but sometimes it is Spirit saying write about something else, LOL!!! That happens to me sometimes...

According to my handy dandy Lunar chart the Full Moon is in Leo at 1:18am (EST) Saturday. It is in Leo and doing some research on the web I ran across some good insights to the Leo Full Moon:

@About.com:
"It's about who we might be, if we can free ourselves from social conditioning, binding karmic situations or people, and negativity. It's a future self that's broken free, and able to adapt to changing societal realities. It's who we might be if we fully develop creative gifts (Leo) and share them with the collective (Aquarius)."


@Full Moon Rituals

"... gain deeper insight, spark our creativity, and liberate ourselves from outdated beliefs, circumstances, and associations."


@Auntie Moon
Ask yourself these questions:
* Is there an animal nature in my Leo house that needs taming by my intellectual house of Aquarius?

*In what situations has my intellect been outwitted and undone by my pride and ego?

* Do I overthink and outsmart the lustful side of me that needs expression?

* Does my detachment isolate me from my ability to just let it all hang loose and have some royal fun?


It also reminds me that in the Wizard of Oz, the Lion wanted courage but he had it all along - it was just the way that he pictured himself expressing courage blocked him from seeing that he truly was brave and worthy.

Without being an astrologer, I would say that this Full Moon is about re-examining your self image. Why spend time trying to be this or trying to be that when you can let go and just be...You Are! You Are! You Are!

This weekend for me is about deeper creativity and partnering with nature to get inspired. Nature is a perfect color wheel - right now the browns, greens, shades of grey and bits of yellow are defining the winter. Tuesday the Groundhound comes out to tell us if we will see six more weeks of this color palette...To be honest I am ready for a little more warmth and sunshine.

Days 26, 27 and 28...of Insight!

26. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any unfulfilled needs or desires.

27. The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.

28. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

Three is a charm!

Hugs,
Sistah C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the mention in your post! You have a wonderful, lovely site here, Sistah C. I think I'll linger a while.

BTW, I'm Cancer, too. That makes us Moon Sisters. :)

Camara Meri Rajabari said...

@Auntie,
Thank you for blessing us with your star wisdom! I am happy you like the blog...
Hugs,
Sis. C