Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 of 40 Daysof HEALING!!!


Ummm...I am in that state of relaxed bliss where I could just chill in front of a fire and sip on some hot tea...I have been so energized on my juice and I decided that 7 days of just juicing was good for me...I had cleansed not too long ago so my body was feeling complete with the juicing, now I will add some raw vegetables and a small amount of fruit. I am going to go into a parasite cleanse for 10 days using a formula with black walnut, clove and wormwood tincture. Everyone gets parasites and some of us have them worse than others. Symptoms can include weight gain, bloating, allergies (like you don't know what is causing them), constipation, sugar addiction, bad skin, sleeplessness, digestive problems...you just don't feel good.

I have found the combo of these three herbs taken as outline by Dr. Hulda Clark has really helped me. I don't know why I don't do it more often since it simple and it works. You can go to this website to view the process and the herbs you should be able to get from Whole Foods or your Natural food store...if not order them online. I have seen some companies combine the herbs into one tincture and I am sure it works but her process seems to work better if you take them as she has outlined. You can do this with your whole family and pets too! Click here for the Parasite Cleanse Program outline.

I noticed that my skin cleared up and I had less sugar cravings. If you go lurking around the Cure Zone website there are pictures (I Must WARN YOU) of parasites and some of the info I take with a grain of salt BUT what is the harm in prevention? Back in the day the Grandmamas gave us castor oil. Many younger generations were quick to drop folk medicine thinking it was more "sophisticated" to go to doctors and hospitals...$20,000 bills and years later we may have been able to save ourselves the pain and money by just a little prevention. Our Grandmothers and Grandfathers were natural scientists! My Grandfather told me that in his day no one trusted getting their food from a grocery store. Folks had their own gardens - traded food, fished and hunted. I always wondered why stores had names like "Safeway" LOL!!!

The body is the temple- luv your temple.

Day 8 affirmation:


8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

Simply by being in your consciousness with Spirit you can erase or heal years of lack thinking and restore your life to an abundant more powerful you! It is worth the journey.

Hugs,
Sis. C

0 comments: