Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sistahood and Day 2 of 40 days


Before the Throne of Grace by Chidi Okoye

Sistahood! Sistahood! Sistahood! I am feeling that mantra because I realize that when some powerful work needs to be done - you go to your Sistahs! I do not idealize Sistahood - there are some Sistahs I will resonate with and others not as well. I tend to give many wombyn the benefit of the doubt just cause I think we are all Powerful SistahGoddesses in our unique ways!!!

I think much of our healing work has to be done on an individual level but at some point we have to begin to do healing work with others. No wombyn is an island - you need support and love around you. I have learned a lot over the years about friendship - some people you know for a season, some people you know for a reason and others will be friends for an eternity.

I just finished a call with a Circle of Sistahs who do divine work around prosperity and creating an abundance consciousness. We meet each week and participate in a process that helps us achieve our financial and Spiritual goals. When I leave this call each week I feel energized. Being with Sistahs can provide balance and affirmation to your life. We share, we laugh, we hear our stories and we heal from this process.

If you don't have a Circle of Sistahs to connect with, then create your own. You can meet around a Spiritual practice, do art together, cook, focus on health, books or prosperity - there is an abundance of ways to connect with others.


Day 2 of my 40 Day Portrait of Intimate Change

I am still in the process and feeling good. I did some drawing last night and just rested most of the day today. My body is detoxing and I can feel myself slowing down and grounding in a good way. I am drinking fresh juices, taking some vegetable broth and drinking lots of water. I find that baths are helpful too.

My affirmation for today:

2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.

What I learn from this affirmation is that when we work on ourselves and achieve a sense of balance with the Universe then we are in that Divine Presence. When you have that awareness within and without then it IS the substance and source of your greatest good. You are a magnet for success when you are ONE with this Source we call the Creator.

Hugs,
Sis C

0 comments: