Saturday, March 6, 2010

IN BETWEEN POST: Responses to LOVE in the Bones



SiSTARS, the moment I finished yesterday's post I had all these things I wanted to mention about crystals but you know - it would take some time. Lucky, some of our Sistahs stepped up and added to the information.

Lotus of Wadi Arts said...

Wonderful and informative post, crystal nets are also powerful. This is when you lay on your back and place the same type of stone on your chakra points and around your body and visualize what you want to manifest.

Soraya said...

i love this post..so much amazing information. i have used precious stones in my doula work..wonderful natural healers.

haiku #5

earth mother bless me
my body is precious love
i am a goddess


Shelly said...


I LOVE this post. Read it this morning, then ran to the library to check out The Crystal Bible (will purchase later). There's healing power in the stones!!! Thanks for sharing. Let the healing continue!!!!!


Thank you for sharing, Beautiful Sistahs!

This LOVE FEST is about cultivating our LOVE, sharing our LOVE and healing our LOVE...

0 comments: