Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New World Order...



"What if we all helped each other to manifest our most beautiful, sexy, intelligent, creative, and adventurous inner selves, instead of cooperating to suppress them?" ~ Pat Califia

My Sis India, posted the quote above on facebook and it instantly resonated with me. For the last couple of weeks I was glued to my internet news as I watched things unfold in Egypt. While others watched Super Bowl, I found myself enthralled with the thought that a group of people somewhere on the planet had decided that they had enough with oppression. It was interesting to see how many where caught off guard by the sudden swell of a movement that demanded change.

The scenario of the Egyptian people plays itself out on so many levels in our own lives. An Egyptian woman with a 19yr old son said she blamed her generation on the current situation in Egypt. She felt that they accepted oppression in return for a false stability. Life can be like that - we accept a concession -something less than what we deserve because the appearance is that the boat will not get rocked. We allow suppression of our soul's desires to continue traditions that have only served to stifle our spirits and keep the lie running the foundation of our lives.

Personally, I can't find any incentive for living a life that is limited. I find deep joy when someone breaks the barriers of their own reality to finds LIFE. I constantly unfold my own life to remove self imposed limitations and I cleanse my environment of oppressive relationships so I can make room for respectful and expansive opportunities for deep connection. I have undergone my own quest for 'regime change' within - I no longer debate or try to justify my actions to live as a FREE Wombyn - I simply feel it is a waste of time. I take dominion of my life in this now!

"I feel like I am coming back to life. After so many years I feel that I am alive again...", Egyptian man said while celebrating the revolution.

Sistahs, I support your happiness! You deserve to live the life you want to live. You ARE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL JUST AS YOU ARE! You are WORTHY. Awareness of this truth compels the entire universe to make it so! AND SO IT IS!

Peace and Hugs,
Sis. Camara

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so healing! thank u sister queen!