Saturday, December 15, 2007

BRINGING ORDER TO LIFE: DAY 7- 40 DAY PROSPERITY PLAN


ARTIST: Lois Mailou Jones

I am going to be honest - I have never been much of an orderly person. I am not messy or "nasty" (as my mother would say) but I don't mind if I put a bra in my sock drawer. I have always admired people who have a place for everything but I could never drum up the interest in getting to that place. I watch those HGTV shows where there are people who come into other people's homes and get them organized. I am just fascinated by someone who can create order out of chaos. I watch these shows feeling floored at the amount of junk people collect in their homes. I think it is a type of American sickness- coming from consumerism.
Yesterday, I organized and cleaned my room. I know I must have made a huge change because my son walked in and said, "Wow, what happened??!!" I even had some very clear dreams last night.
I have learned that your abundance is like an energy channel- it flows. If you have a lot of clutter - then it is hard for your flow to get around and do the work it needs to do. Your environment can positively impact your life or negatively impact your life. Living, sleeping around clutter makes you feel chaotic, stagnant, even depressed. During this plan it is important to move unused things out of the way so you can make room for your abundance.
Have you ever tried to get a gift for someone who has everything - it takes you a while to figure out what to get them right??!! Well, it works that way for your abundance, too. Your abundance is always working for you but it may get slowed down by all the "stuff" in your life. I am not only talking about material items...
Abundance thinking: "Here Sis -take this toaster I never use."
Not so Abundant thinking: " I might need this toaster one day!" (blowing off the dust as you say it...)
When you feel stagnant, stuck -get rid of something, create order and make room for your new found treasures.
My suggestions:
1. Clean that drawer of old mail out.
2. Throw out junk mail.
3. Clean out a closet.
4. Open the windows in the whole house for an hour or more. Dust and vacuum at the same time to get it all out the house.
5. Give away those old clothes. Throw away broken items that you are not going to fix.
7. Give gifts this holiday (if that is what you do...) that once belonged to you that have sentimental value. Tell the story behind each gift.



DAY 7 (write it down, meditate on it and journal it)
The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God/the Creator appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.


Peace,
Sistah C

0 comments: