Sunday, December 16, 2007

SISTAH GODDESS TINA TURNER: DAY 8-40DAY PROSPERITY PLAN



I woke up to three knocks (that happened twice) this morning. It was like Spirit was saying"wake up, wake up". I have learned that when this happens - obey. My friend in college who was also one of my roommates, would wake up very early in the morning - she would say "the world's most powerful people wake up early in the morning." I think there is something to this because I am most able to hear the Spirit World in the morning before the bustle and hustle of the rest of the world.

This morning I woke with the message to TRUST WHAT IS HAPPENING... EVERYTHING THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND WHAT IS TAKING PLACE IS FOR A REASON. LISTEN TO SPIRIT NOT TO ANY OTHER VOICE BUT SPIRIT. THINGS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE TO OTHER PEOPLE - IT IS NOT GOING TO- THIS IS FOR YOU.

Yesterday, I friend reminded me of Sistah Goddess Tina Turner's life story of overcoming abuse (her former husband Ike Turner transitioned a few days ago). For years Sistah Tina endured an abusive relationship in silence. Her life began to turn around when she started a chanting practice taught by Soka Gakkai - from there she converted to Buddhism. After leaving Ike Turner, Tina had nothing but a gas card, some lose change and a lot of debt (I know about that) BUT she always had her treasure. She rose up to become one the world's most popular singers -prosperous beyond anything she could have imagined if she had remained in that relationship. Here is a clip of her on the Larry King show where she tells some of her story and demonstrates her practice with a prayer. Click here for link to clip or watch below.


DAY 8 (write it down, meditate on it and journal your thoughts)
8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

0 comments: