Wednesday, December 26, 2007

THE BURN: DAY 18-40DAY PROSPERITY PLAN


Yes, sometimes I wake up disgusted...

A word comes to mind this morning after I had a dream where I just went off on a couple people I know... You know that kind of dream that makes you wake up all hot and mad. The word is TEMPERANCE. It isn't a popular word in today's culture but it came up for me. It means moderation in action, thought, or feeling. Have you ever had complete access to revenge and never used it? Have you ever had to hold you tongue - I mean HOLD it because the time simply was not right? I tell you it is a deep practice. I think one that a lot of Black folks practice in America. I think we all can count the times that we just wanted to smash a pie in someones arrogant lying face (later we thank the Creator that pie was nowhere near). I remember there was group of people called Bakers Without Borders that would smash pies in the face of lying politicians, fallen "progressive" leaders, etc... when they would speak in public. Really, it could be a good way to get out those frustrations without killing someone - well, you may kill their ego but what the heck! OKAY, OKAY back to TEMPERANCE. I think what really matters in the end is to know that EVERY DOG HAS THEIR DAY - the universe operates in its own time and when it does it corrects and provides balance.

JUST A SMALL TIDBIT...
African American Political Pundit posted great commentary on the African in America's $774 Billion Dollar income. Yes, folks we are the RICHEST PO FOLKS ON THE PLANET. How does this happen? I know personally living in Atlanta that Daimler Chrysler (the folks that build Mercedes) must consider this area their star market. Umm..in your poorest African neighborhood 98% of the businesses are owned by non-black people. In a retail business what is the priority that will ensure your success? Sales. How do you get the most sales? Location, location, location. Why would someone put a business in a neighborhood that is po? THAT IS THE RUB - we are not poor but we are divided...

DAY 18 (write it down, meditate on it, journal your thoughts)
18. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

0 comments: