Monday, December 17, 2007

UNLIMIT THE LIMITED: DAY 9-40 DAY PROSPERITY PLAN



I draw spirals all the time. When I am doodling I just naturally go towards this symbol. I believe spirals explain the nature of the universe- in infinite motion-changing, transforming, generating, moving... When I am in alignment with it my life is flowing - things come easy and situations fall into place. When I am stuck I notice I am holding on to something that no longer fits for me- I find everything is like going uphill and little falls into place without force. I can see how this process is opening me up and chipping away at my own personally imposed limitations. I am recognizing where there is flow and where there is stagnation.

In this process it is important to see where you have place limits on yourself and ask for the strength to walk away from such limits. If you can do with your life what you always wanted to do- what is stopping you? Once you have all the reasons ask yourself - is this really true? Is there only one way to fulfill your dreams? Must you follow the prescribed path? Maybe not...
Slowly, start to chip away at the blocks of limitation.

Last night I had a dream that I was in this beautiful, old house made of cedar. I was with a group of people and we were taking a tour. On one part of the tour we noticed how the sound of the floor differed from one place to another. The person giving the tour said the owner was strange and had a lot of secret rooms. I walked around and noticed on the floor slightly different colored wood. I pressed down on the wood and it opened a secret door leading down into a secret room - where we found the owner's true passion... The room was an art studio. I believe I know what this dream means but if you have any ideas let me know...

DAY 9 (write it down, meditate on it and journal your thoughts)
9. When I am aware of the God/Creator- Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.

0 comments: