Thursday, June 26, 2008

and This I Share...



I woke up this morning feeling a strange sensation - I was expanding. I could feel that my skin could no longer contain me - it was being pushed and pulled - stretched to its limits. I can feel this light inside of me wanting to burst open and surge free...
Even if I try I can't seem to do what I have done before...I can't seem to walk this path with my feet anymore...I know this path is not rooted in the earth but in the sky...It is as if I have been turning into this bird for longer than I known...my mouth can't even really speak, the words sound weird almost not my own...I find that I wake up singing in the sun...I can't stop until it is fully up in the sky and I have let everyone know...Food no longer stops my hunger for freedom, the promises of a lover's kiss no longer entices me, predictions of the future seem fleeting...because I am changing...I am shifting into something that I was born to be and this "reality"- this thing that people refer to as "life" no longer controls me...it tries to catch me but I have flown away...
Peace,
Sistah C

0 comments: