Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 of 40 Days of SurVivaL!!



Ok Sistahs,
It has been a week since the horrible earthquake in Haiti. It has been hard to keep my spirits up but today I heard that a 70 year old SistahGoddess Grandmother was pulled alive from the rubble at the fallen Cathedral. She was singing when the rescuers found her. This is incredible given they had given additional death certificates after 48 hours to anyone that had not been found!

So, I say SURVIVAL is the word and the energy of the day! In what ways has life- situations, people, conditions tried to "take you out" and you HELD ON?! Yes, we have some SURVIVAL STORIES right within. I like when someone says, "You will never be ___" or "You can't do___" cause I am the type that will watch them eat those words. Those kinds of words just perks up the WarriorGoddess in me and she says "WATCH ME!" God is the only authority - no person, no place or condition can have the audacity to order your steps! If 2000 SistahGoddesses where found alive under the rubble of Haiti - all we say is, "AND SO IT IS! God has spoken and so have we!"

We continue to pave a way where there was none. How Powerful, how Beautiful!
Respectful prayers go out to the Elder SistahGoddess for a quick recovery and reunion with her family.

Day 19 of the 40 Day Prosperity Plan

Oh Sistahs, I had to take a creative break over the weekend and I was so glad. Last night I completed a small pocket altar for Ezili Danto. She is a great Goddess, Lwa of the Haitian Voodoo tradition. It was said she took possession of a Haitian Priestess, slit the throat of a black pig and with those present drank the blood of that pig - swearing they would drive the French out of Haiti. A week later 1000 slavers were dead and Cape François was burning - it was the start of the revolution to make Haiti a free country. She is a fierce protector of single mothers and children and is symbolized as the Black Madonna of Czestochowa with 3 scratches on her cheek.

I wish I had a better camera but here is a picture of my pocket altar...I will be making more in honor of other SistahGoddesses...



Affirmation:
19. When I am aware of the God Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow...

Hugs,
Sistah C

0 comments: