Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 of 40 Days of LIFE!!!

It's GREAT to be ALIVE! It is WONDERFUL to be living in a time of great transition! What's next? What lesson can we look forward to? Sistahs, I think this world is more than we can ever imagine. There is more to time, more to reality, more to life...
artist, Stephen Bennett
artist, Stephen Bennett

Day 20 of 40 Day Prosperity Plan
20. I keep my mind and thoughts off "this world" and I place my entire focus on the Creator/Mother/Father God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

Hugs,
Sis. C

1 comments:

Lotus of Wadi Arts said...

You are for sure my spiritual sister! The art work that you post, the affirmations, the spiritual journey reminds me of me! Keep it up!