Monday, April 5, 2010

DAYS 33, 34, 35 and 36 of LOVE FEST:



Hey Sistahs,
I am sorry I have been out of touch for the last few days but life/work calls. I am happy to say that we have just four more days of this 40 day LOVE FEST. This process has opened me up - not just to LOVE but to possibility. I feel more and more that I have somehow entered the realm of the alchemist. I see how I can experience more beautiful and positive outcomes in my life simply by focusing my energy on what I desire instead of what I don't desire.

I have been so happy to go through this process with you Sistahs. It has been a loving time - a time of self exploration and healing. New ideas have emerged from me and I am feeling more and more that I have the tools to live the life I desire NOW.

I look forward to hearing how these 40 days went for you.

Peace and Love,
Sis. Camara

0 comments: