Monday, June 28, 2010

Divine Work



Hey Sistahs!
I feel lately like I am the mother of a new baby - in that space where she is trying to keep a balance between her other children and this new baby that needs a lot of her attention in the beginning. Well, I don't have a baby but a new project - a new mission called Wombyn Studies. She is sooo beautiful and powerful - and she has me fascinated. The Goddess Mother truly gifted me with a service to her - a portal that uplifts her name and all Sistahs. I am proud to say that over 100 Wombyn have joined the site and it continues to grow.

Last week, I was up in the Redwoods and sitting in nature I realized that service is a necessary part in the cycle of manifestation. Often we are praying, doing ceremony for what we desire and the thought does not enter on how to give back. The Mama is sending us strong messages that she can no longer be abused - her waters disrespected, her land littered, her skies polluted and her children subjugated...To solve the problems of today and heal the wounds of today you have to step out of the 'man-made' mind - the mind that says you rule over the womb - man or woman, these thought patterns have come close to destroying the very entity that keeps us alive.
Kola Boof said, "No one respects a person that would kill their own Mother." It is true...I don't think you can respect yourself if you do nothing to save the Divine Feminine.

Lately, I have been researching for the Wombyn Studies site and I enjoy the opportunity to focus on reading again. There is such good information out there - people doing the work to help us all re-remember and there is also those who still seek to confuse the issues and focus on hate. I decided this year that I was going to focus on those things that empower me most - the work of the Mother.

If you have not joined Wombyn Studies and you are a Wombyn (Woman) then join us! It is the first collaborative, cooperative, online university for Wombyn dedicated to the self-study, research and upliftment of the Divine Feminine. It is a site made for and by Wombyn. We are unveiling a research center soon and more great opportunities to share and collaborate. Www.WombynStudies.ning.com

Peace and Hugs,
Sis. Camara

0 comments: